Our mission is to enhance career prospects for the youth sector through international opportunities.
Our aims are:
- To inspire young people and develop their employability.
- To increase young people’s understanding of global issues and access to international projects.
- To add value to formal education.
- To promote intercultural understanding and inclusion.
Our work is based around four themes, reflecting our knowledge, expertise, and international partnerships:
- Reducing social isolation
- Intercultural learning and heritage
- Digital media
Have a look at our projects and partners on our showcase site.
We are not connected to any particular group or geographical region. We have no political or religious affiliation. Momentum World is registered in England as a Community Interest Company limited by guarantee.
How to get involved
Many young people are interested in joining international volunteering or other projects, but don’t know where to start. Our answer is simple: get in touch with us! Send us an email, or connect with EuroPeers UK
We’ll help you.