Our mission is to enhance the career prospects of young people through international opportunity.
Our aims are:
- To inspire young people and develop their employability.
- To increase young people’s understanding of global issues and access to international projects.
- To add value to formal education.
- To promote intercultural understanding and inclusion.
Our work is based around four themes, reflecting our knowledge, expertise, and international partnerships:
- Reducing social isolation
- Intercultural learning and heritage
- Digital media
Have a look at our projects and partners on our showcase site.
We are not connected to any particular group or geographical region. We have no political or religious affiliation. Momentum World is registered in England as a Community Interest Company limited by guarantee.
My other interests are my family, hill walking, rugby, golf, travel and current affairs.
Associates and Interns
Through our associated company, the Centre for International Learning and Leadership we work with many other expert consultants, advisers and trainers in the UK and internationally.
Every year, we host interns and volunteers from the UK and other countries in our offices in London and Keswick, or at other locations. Meet our interns